So what are some of the essential accessories for gamers on the market right now?? what really brings that gaming experience to life? what’s trendy? what’s good value for money? well look no further as we bring to you the latest gaming accessories that will be sure to elevate your setup to the next level.
As gamers, we should never be overlooking where we are resting ourselves whilst committing to those lengthy sessions, whatever we decide to use of course by default becomes the “gaming chair”, whether it be that old giant beanbag or just the edge of your bed, but now you need something that’s as comfortable as it is supportive, which is why we have done the searching for you, so here is 3 of the best gaming chairs of 2019 going into 2020.
1. Secretlab Titan 2020 Series, £349 – £699
● Seat Height: 18.7-22.4″ ● Seat Width: 20.5″ ● Seat Depth: 19.7″ ● Backrest Length: 33″ ● Backrest Width: 21.7″ ● Tilt: 85-165° ● Ergonomics: adjustable armrests, lumbar support, neck pillow ● Max Load: 290 lbs
From the company Secretlab, that has a single sole focus on creating incredible gaming chairs, they bring us their Titan series that is being regarded by many to be one of the best, if not the best, gaming chairs available on the market today. The Titan series includes a new exclusive feature named lumbar support, instead of using a pillow, this feature gives extreme comfort as you are able to adjust the support to your preference just by turning the knob on the side of the backrest.
Secretlab are also one of many few companies to create a gaming chair with a soft weave fabric which makes the chair extremely soft to the touch, but if you decide to opt for the more expensive option, the NAPA leather gives the ultra-luxurious experience, using the same material preferred by luxury automobiles and boutique bags, what more could you ask for from just a chair!
2. GTRacing Pro Series Gaming Chair, £130
● Seat Height: 17-20″ ● Seat Width: 16″ ● Seat Depth: 22.8″ ● Backrest Length: 32.5″ ● Backrest Width: 21.5″ ● Tilt: 90-170° ● Ergonomics: adjustable armrests, lumbar pillow, neck pillow ● Max Load: 330 lbs
If your looking for a more affordable gaming chair that still has the great features and looks the part, you should look no further than the GTRacing gaming chair, this budget throne has all the features to allow you to have a comfortable gaming experience, its cushions are soft and the pads offer firm support.
This high-end racing-style looking seat has full ergonomic adjustability between the head pillow, arm rests and lumbar support, its an ideal choice for anyone that desires an awesome looking gaming chair that won’t break the bank.
3. Vertagear Racing Series SL4000, £214
● Seat Height: 18-21.5″ ● Seat Width: 14.6″ ● Seat Depth: 17.5″ ● Backrest Length: 30.75″ ● Backrest Width: 20.7″ ● Tilt: 90-140° ● Ergonomics: adjustable armrests, lumbar pillow, neck pillow ● Max Load: 330 lbs
The racing style seats are for sure a popular option among the online creators like the YouTube gamers and twitch streamers, and you will see that a chair they are often rocking, no pun intended, is the Vertagear SL4000. You most likely won’t be able to assemble this chair all by yourself and its cushioning is slightly firmer than the previous two chairs but it does the job whilst looking awesome and making you look like a solidified gamer!
What Is Gaming Without Sound?
A high quality gaming headset can really be the defining factor when it comes to wanting to go from having a decent gaming experience, to a fully immersed, out of this world gaming experience. You will have to be willing to fork out a bit more cash for a high-end headset these days but we can assure you it will be well worth your investment, they are much more durable and comfortable for longer as they are built with better materials that will not break as easily, unlike lower quality plastic headsets that also simply can not compete in the sound quality department with the high-end headsets we are about to bring you.
With these headsets we have found for you, prepare yourself for sophisticated equipment with all the latest features, including full cross-platform compatibility, surround sound functionality, wireless operation and more. From PC gamer to console gamer there’s something here for everyone so here are 3 of the best gaming headsets of 2019 going into 2020.
1. Audeze Mobius, £329
Labeled as the first premium high-end, fully immersive 3D gaming headset for PC, PlayStation and Xbox gaming, the Mobius really does have it all when it comes to giving you that awe-inspiring cinematic experience just like you would find in the theatre.
- Includes head tracking by WAVES Nx technology making it perfect for VR.
- Fully integrated surround sound functionality.
- Comes with a boom microphone with built-in noise attenuation to enable crystal-clear voice calls, also Discord Certified.
- As comfortable as you could wish for with memory foam ear pads and headband.
- LDAC technology enables three times the data bandwidth as usual Bluetooth headphones for unbeatable audio.
So as you can see the incredible features within this headset really justify the price and truly do make it one of the best out there, you would be elevating your setup massively by purchasing the Audeze Mobius!
2. SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC, £170
An incredible headset that can transofrm your PC or PS4 into a high performance lossless audio source, Arcris Pro + Game Dac is the worlds first certified Hi-Res gaming audio system that was built for professionals but can now be owned by you.
- Bass sounds tighter, positional cues more accurate and effects more distinct.
- An OLED menu at your fingertips where you are able to adjust to your perfect sound all without installing software.
- Polished steel and aluminum alloy construction gives this headset that luxurious, durable, and consistent fit.
- First gaming headset to include the legendary ESS Sabre DAC and amp for audio quality that can not be surpassed.
- Experience stunning realism and clarity with a frequency range from 10 to 40,000 Hz.
An absolutely stunning piece of kit, at a good price lets not forget, that will be sure to give you the edge when your listening out for your opponents footprints before they appear around that corner.
3. HyperX Cloud Revolver S, £80
The Revolver S is a perfect option as a cheaper alternative to the SteelSeries Arctis Pro, it may not be wireless but its Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound and cross-platform compatibility more than make up for it. This Plug N Play type headset makes it very convenient if you are wanting to switch from using it with your PC to your PS4, Xbox One, Mobile and more.
It has a nicely built steel frame so you know its very durable and it also comes with a useful inline control pod that enables you to easily toggle surround sound on and off. Gain an edge on your enemies as this headset features a studio-grade sound stage which is especially effective within FPS and open-environment settings so you can hear sounds from further away.
The Revolver S is a great headset for virtually all platforms, with great sound, very durable, comfortable, and at a very low price compared to other high-end headsets, you can’t really go wrong with this one.
Check The Essentials
An impressive gaming chair and headset are the essentials to any gaming setup and any one of these from above will be sure to already give you an awesome gaming experience, remember you can always create a good-looking setup according to your specific budget.
A mid-range gaming chair will give you a comfy seat, but one of these high-end gaming chairs will give you a luxurious seat that you could spend hours on at a time with ease, a mid-range headset will sound good, but one of these high-end headsets will give you that feeling of being fully immersed within the game.
You won’t really appreciate these essentials until you try them out, but once you do its hard to go back.